Q: I'm having one-way audio issue, what's happening?
A: one-way audio is NAT/firewall related issue. Make sure that you have UPNP enabled in your route.
- 466 Users Found This Useful
Do I get charged for disconnected, busy, invalid calls?
- Only answered calls are billed.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Paypal, Credit Cards, and Wire Transfer. There is 5% fee on all transactions. For...
What codec should I use?
- To save on bandwidth, please set the primary codec to GSM on your softphone. If you have G729...
What are the recommended softphones?
- Linux: Twinkle (http://twinklephone.com) Zoiper (http://zoiper.com)...
What web browser do you recommend?
- Google Chrome is highly recommended